Senior Manager, Valuation Services
Brett’s character is best captured by one question: How can he help? Brett believes in treating others the same way in which he would want to be treated — with respect and a full-service approach that ensures the needs of others are being met.
Brett has more than 15 years of experience in providing valuation and litigation-support services for public and privately held, early-stage and mature companies. He provides valuation services for purposes of financial and tax reporting (goodwill impairment testing, business combination valuation/purchase price allocation and 409A stock compensation); divorce; gift and estate tax reporting and planning; Small Business Administration (SBA) loans; dissenting shareholder litigation; succession planning and general corporate planning. He has significant experience in performing enterprise and equity valuations as well as intangible asset valuations.
- Arts Education Collaborative (Advisory Committee)
- Assemble (Board of Directors)
- Pace School (Board of Directors)
- Social Venture Partners Pittsburgh (Board of Directors)
- The Early Learning Institute (Board of Directors)
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Pittsburgh Entrepreneurs Forum
- Product Development Management Association – Pittsburgh Chapter
- Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality Association – Pittsburgh Chapter
Brett and his wife live near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He pours his energy and effort outside of the office into the areas of arts, education, entrepreneurship and emerging technology.
Credentials & Education
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- B.S.B.A. in accounting, magna cum laude, Boston University
Areas of Focus
- Management Advisory Services
- Business Valuations
- Technology & Life Sciences