Gary Philip NelsonAttorney at Sherrard, German & Kelly, P.C.
Gary Philip Nelson
Attorney at Sherrard, German & Kelly, P.C.
Over four decades Gary has built a career marked by professional achievement, participating in complex reorganization cases, merger and acquisition transactions, loan originations and workouts, commercial litigation, and other sophisticated corporate and commercial transactions.
During this time, he has been:
• Recognized as one of the “Best Lawyers in America” (White-Woodward).
• Recognized as a “Pennsylvania Super Lawyer” (Law & Politics), Overall and Corporate Counsel editions.
• Recognized to be among “The Top 50 – Pittsburgh,” one of the 50 lawyers receiving the highest point total cast for Pittsburgh lawyers.
• A Chair of the Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee, Allegheny County Bar Association.
• Awarded, in 1998, the President’s Award, given to the Committee best serving the needs of the Allegheny County Bar Association during that year.
• A Chair of the Bankruptcy Committee of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
• A Member of a Hearing Committee of the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, including serving as its chair.
Gary’s public service includes serving his legal community, as a member of his synagogue’s board, and as a member of the board of his neighborhood’s community organization, Lawrenceville United.
Jen Barker Worley Photography
555 Grant Street, Suite 337 Offices at the William Penn Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Jen Worley is Pittsburgh’s premier headshot photogrpaher for business professionals.