Megan Tymoczko-KorchDirector at Sherrard, German & Kelly, P.C.
Director at Sherrard, German & Kelly, P.C.
Ms. Tymoczko-Korch is a Director of the firm and a member of the firm’s Corporate Services Group. Ms. Tymoczko-Korch’s practice includes a wide range of business and corporate transactions, including entity formations, corporate governance, reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, real estate acquisition, leasing and financing, and the representation of individuals, closely held companies and large institutions in a broad range of general business and real estate related commercial transactions.
• Represented a private investor group in their acquisition of the Frisco RoughRiders AA baseball club.
• Represented the purchaser of the Buffalo Bills NFL Franchise.
• Represented various privately-held companies and individuals in connection with intellectual property matters, including the submission of trademark applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
• Represented a publicly-held company in connection with various domestic and international strategic acquisitions.
• Represented a privately-held company in connection with the structure of subordinated debt from private investors to establish a creative mezzanine financing platform.
• Represented a privately-held company in connection with an international supply agreement. • Represented dental specialists in the acquisition of a large dental practice.
Jen Barker Worley Photography
555 Grant Street, Suite 337 Offices at the William Penn Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Jen Worley is Pittsburgh’s premier headshot photogrpaher for business professionals.