Lauren ReynoldsBusiness Law Associate at Houston Harbaugh, P.C.
Business Law Associate at Houston Harbaugh, P.C.
Lauren partners with businesses to assist them in accomplishing their short term and long term objectives. From tech startups and entrepreneurs to manufacturers and closely held businesses, Lauren provides guidance and services related to:
- Business planning
- Shareholder agreements and operating agreements
- Corporate governance
- Commercial transactions
- Tax and finance
- Employment contracts
- Vendor agreements
- Structuring and negotiating real estate leases and sales
- Supply chain contract drafting and review
- IT, Cybersecurity, and software licensing (SaaS, EULA, SLA, TOS, MSA, SOW, T&Cs)
- Engineering agreements for machine vision systems
- Autonomous vehicle regulatory compliance and market entry
Lauren is also passionate about advising non-profit organizations on matters at all points of their life cycle, including tax compliance. Outside of her legal practice, Lauren has served on non-profit boards and volunteers her time with community organizations.
- Former Board Member, UCP (United Cerebral Palsy) of Pittsburgh
- Former Board Member, Pittsburgh Human Resources Association
Jen Barker Worley Photography
555 Grant Street, Suite 337 Offices at the William Penn Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Jen Worley is Pittsburgh’s premier headshot photogrpaher for business professionals.