Marjorie F. BagnatoCommercial Litigation Associate at Sherrard, German & Kelly, P.C.
Marjorie F. Bagnato
Commercial Litigation Associate at Sherrard, German & Kelly, P.C.
Ms. Bagnato is employed at Sherrard, German & Kelly, P.C. as a member of the firm’s Litigation and Cyber Security Services Groups. She represents clients in both State and Federal Courts in matters involving shareholder disputes, general contract disputes, intellectual property rights, and general liability disputes. Additionally, she counsels business clients on data privacy and other regulatory matters. Ms. Bagnato has been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers Magazine as a Pennsylvania Rising Star in 2017, 2018, and 2019, a distinction given to fewer than 2.5% of all Pennsylvania attorneys.
Areas of Law/Focus
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Cyber Security
- J.D., Duquesne University, School of Law, 2012, Cum Laude
- B.A., Political and Economic Philosophy, Wheeling Jesuit University, 2009, Magna Cum Laude
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2012
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, 2012
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2014
Jen Barker Worley Photography
555 Grant Street, Suite 337 Offices at the William Penn Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Jen Worley is Pittsburgh’s premier headshot photogrpaher for business professionals.