Anthony Judice is a senior attorney at Strassburger McKenna Gutnick & Gefsky. Mr. Judice’s area of focus is real estate and labor/employment.
Prior to joining Strassburger McKenna Gutnick & Gefsky, Mr. Judice practiced for eight years in a law firm setting both in the Pittsburgh office of a national law firm as well as a top regional law firm. During this time, he developed unique ability to manage both litigation and transactional matters for nu-merous clients ranging from local businesses to national corporations.
Mr. Judice is a 2010 graduate of Duquesne University School of Law, where he was a Public Interest Fellowship Awardee. His published article Mandatory COVID Vaccine for Healthcare Workers was a key piece of work for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for work-ers in institutional care settings.
Mr. Judice is active with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation where he was honored as one of Pittsburgh’s Finest in 2015 and has served as a mentor for many years.
• Real Estate
• Labor & Employment
• Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
• U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
• West Virginia
• J.D., Duquesne University School of Law
• B.A., Dickinson College
• Allegheny County Bar Association
• The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
• Dickinson College Alumni Association
• Duquesne University Alumni Association