Jill D. Helbling is Senior Counsel at Tucker Arensberg, P.C. She focuses her practice on corporate litigation. She has experience in a wide range of areas, including breach of contract, ERISA liability, employment discrimination, trademark and copyright litigation, enforcement of non-compete agreements, insurance coverage and mass tort cases, among others.
Jill has worked in both the public and private sectors. Prior to joining Tucker Arensberg, she worked for a general practice firm in Pittsburgh and she also spent a number of years working for the government as a securities regulator. As a result, she has experience with investigations and proceedings instituted by government agencies.
Jill’s representative experience includes:
- Represented real estate broker in civil RICO case.
- Represented insurance broker in business defamation case.
- Represented health care companies in employment discrimination cases.
- Represented entertainment company in trademark and copyright matters, as well as in matters enforcing rights of publicity, both domestically and internationally.
- Supervised investigations of investment fraud, including undercover operations, and assisted federal agencies with prosecution of fraud.
- Represented the Commonwealth in civil proceedings relating to securities and investment fraud.
Jen Barker Worley Photography
555 Grant Street, Suite 337 Offices at the William Penn Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Jen Worley is Pittsburgh’s premier headshot photographer for business professionals.