Associate Attorney at Summers McDonnell Hudock Guthrie & Rauch PC
Jennifer Carter received two Bachelors of the Arts from the University of Pittsburgh in 2012 and her Juris Doctor from Duquesne University in 2019. During law school, Ms. Carter was a legal intern for the Honorable Nora Barry Fischer of the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. Additionally, Ms. Carter was recognized for her oral advocacy skills, achieving an Outstanding Oral Argument recognition.
Ms. Carter’s practice includes all aspects of tort, casualty, and insurance defense litigation. She also represents clients in matters involved ADR, including arbitration.
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. History, B.A. Political Science, 2012
- Duquesne University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2019, Duquesne Energy and Environmental Law Review, Juris Magazine web editor
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Tort and Casualty Litigation
- Premises Liability
- UM/UIM Coverage
- Products Liability
- 2018 – Implications of the Star Athletica Decision on the Industry of Fast Fashion, 6 Joule Duq. Engy. Envtl. L. Rev. 51 (Spring, 2018).
Jen Barker Worley Photography
555 Grant Street, Suite 337 Offices at the William Penn Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Jen Worley is Pittsburgh’s premier headshot photographer for business professionals.